For the home inspection, the home inspector will go out to your home or property and do a thorough inspection. There are quite a few things that the home inspector will go over when doing the inspection. Some of these things include the list below:
- Structural components of the house and the foundation
- The exterior features, including the paint, walkways, roof panels, etc.
- The plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical systems
- The interior walls, doors, windows, ceilings, railings, paint, etc.
- Insulation and ventilation of the whole house
The inspection can help you with the pricing of your home, just like the home evalution.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Irina Kremen.